Note: The actual product may vary from the image

Bhakharwadi 200g


Bhakharwadi is a delightful Gujarati snack that combines spicy, tangy, and sweet flavors. It consists of a spiral-shaped pastry filled with a mixture of roasted spices, Bhakharwadi is then deep-fried until crispy and served as a crunchy and flavorful snack. It’s a popular choice for tea-time or as a tasty treat during festivals.

Check Availability At //

Servings per package: 4 Serving Size: 50g (1/2 cup) Average Quantity Average Quantity % Daily Intake Per Serving Per 100gm Energy 1061kJ 2121 kJ 12% Protein 3g 7g 7% Total Fat 12g 25g 19% Saturated Fat 2g 5g 12% Carbohydrate 31g 62g 10% Sugars 6g 12g 7% Sodium 115mg 230mg 5% Calcium 10mg 20mg 1% Iron 1mg 3mg 7% * Percentage Daily Intake per serving. Percentage Daily Intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs. “
Refined Wheat Flour, Chickpea Flour, Edible Veg. Oil, Iodized Salt, Sugar, Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala, Selected Spices & Condiments.
“Contains: Wheat Flour Made in factory that also handles: Sesame, Celery, Mustard, Soya, Peanuts and Tree Nuts “
Shopping cart0
There are no products in the cart!
Continue shopping