Note: The actual product may vary from the image

Multigrain Bread 400g


Bread made with a combination of various grains for a richer flavor and added health benefits.

Check Availability At //

Product Name : MULTIGRAIN BREAD Nutrition Facts Serving Size 100 g Amount per serving Calories 282 Kcal % Daily Value * Total Fat 3g 4% Saturated Fat 0.7g 4% Trans Fat 0g – Cholesterol 0mg – Sodium 341mg 15% Total Carbohydrate 53g 19% Dietary Fiber 6g 21% Total Sugars 4g – Includes 2g Added Sugars 3% Protein 10g – Vitamin C 0mg 0% Calcium 112mg 9% Iron 2mg 10% * The % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Whole Wheat Flour (55%), Soya Flour, Maize Starch, Multigrain (Sunflower, Soya, Flakes, Sesame, Oat Meals, Wheat Bran, Melon Seeds) Milk Powder, Sugar, Iodized Salt, Vegetable Oil, Yeast, Calcium Propionate, Anti Oxidant – 300, Emulsifier (E471, E472 & E481) & Improver.
ALLERGY ADVICE: Contains: Cereal, Soy, Sesame & Milk Made in factory that also handles: Celery, Mustard and Nuts
Shopping cart0
There are no products in the cart!
Continue shopping